Sunday, May 13, 2007

The long haul

Today was the last high mileage day for awhile and it was the longest of the trip so far. I knew Portland would be out of reach, mapquest said it was 820+ from Fremont where I spent last night. I did make it most of the way through Massachusetts today though so I'm about an hour and a half from Portland. From there it'll be a scenic drive through Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont back to NY and a few days of down time (yay!) For those keeping score at home, the TT had racked up over 5000 miles on the trip, the front bumper is.... colorful.

Trip Stats:
775 miles
12hrs of driving
65mph average speed
30mpg
19k ft climbed
two gas stops

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Indiana, and I'm not saying people aren't idiots because the majority of people are but what I don't like is how bad people sterotype this state I know it sucks but COME ON. I'm only 15 and I have to live here for 3 more years so people complaining that don't actually have to live here needs to shutup.